Wednesday, February 2, 2011

greeting farm - my hat's off to you challenge!!!

hiya people!!! Ok here's my entry for the greeting farm "hat's off to you" challenge =)
here's the link: http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2011/01/hats-off-to-you.html
I hope everyone likes my creation... I'm kind of getting into this trend of "patterned paper layering".
It gives me a reason to use my little scraps of paper as a whole new way of creating my cards =) 

(for this card, I used cuddle anya & coloured her with copic markers (i tried to make her teddy hat look velvet-like... hehe),
then I used black cardstock paper, rhinestones & flowers from michaels crafts, & the rest of the paper is from sassafraslass paper pad - hog heaven.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...