Friday, February 25, 2011

YAY! I won!

Hi ladies, 
I just found out I won my first TGF rubber stamp!!
here's the post:

"Friday, February 25, 2011

Twirlin' into SPRING with Farm Fresh Friday...

Hey, everyone!

We are TWIRLING into Spring for this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge and have a PREVIEW for you as well!

Before we get to all the excitement, I wanted to express my EXCITEMENT about the number of NEW PLAYERS we are getting for FFFs.  It is such a wonderful thing to have our regulars who are with us every week and then to see some brand new faces as well!  WELCOME to all the new players and thank you for your support to everyone who plays weekly.  That being said, we have some BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS coming in a few weeks about CHALLENGES...so STAY TUNED!

Congrats to GRACE!  You are the winner of last week's "Terrifically Texturized" FFF challenge!  Please email Jess to claim your prize and THANKS again to all of our wonderfully talented players!

Today we have someone new Twirlin' about the Farm....it's...it's....

TWIRL ANYA!"

here's the link:
http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2011/02/twirlin-into-spring-with-farm-fresh.html 

and here's the card

thank you all so much for always giving me support and love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...