Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Bunting

Don't throw away your old sheets and pillow cases!!!!
You never know when you might need them for a craft project. Using satin ribbon, free hand cut scrapbook hearts, Cricut machine cut  keys,  free Valentine's printables from B Nutre Blog and yes, a vintage looking sheet from the thrift store, I went to work. I knew the sheet would serve well as a layering piece for the dessert table under the vintage bed spread I found and as part of the backdrop bunting. I simply tore off strips from the sheet to my desired length and tied them onto a ribbon I attached to my backdrop board. From there I tied on my ribbon, paper hearts, and clothes pinned on the Valentine cards.(Love those).

I tied up mason jars I had with lace,ribbon,a paper key and glittery heart. I skewered chocolate hearts onto a stick and tied with a little pink ribbon. I wanted to use fresh flowers but my garden was bare and I was not willing to pay for overpriced flowers during the Valentine season. I like the way the candy hearts served as "flowers" and a treat as well.
We hope you find a little inspiration here and would love to see what you come up with!




Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...