Friday, March 25, 2011

WOW! Another award !

HI LADIES!!!


I just wanted to share with you all another award I won =)



 I would like to thank SONIA from archiving-angel for this WONDERFUL award.
Sonia, thank you for considering me as someone who deserves this prize!
You're so generous and sweet for sharing this award with me =)


RULES:
As a recipient of this kind award,
I am to pay it forward to 15 other bloggers
& share 7 things about myself as well as thank the sender.

7 Things about me:

1) I'm european-asian
(I'm a mix of english-american, spanish, filipino, chinese and east indian decent, hence I'm canadian... haha)
2) I've always wanted to live in NYC, like the "Sex & the City" girls hehehe

3) my best friends and I have GAME NIGHTS (ie: jenga, taboo, partini... hehehe)
4) My fiance and I are both in the medical/health care field
5) Going to the movies and dinner is my favourite way to relax
(especially with my best girl - friends)
6) I've only recently joined the blog world (Jan 2011);
and entered into sketch/colour challenges & create cards (since Oct 2010)
7) I'm getting married this Summer =)


 the 15 bloggers, I LOVE =)

1)
denice

2) vicmbee
3) anna
4) vannessa
5) lindsay
6) elena
7) maribeth
8) barbara
9) becca
10) tash
11) kanata newf
12) leia
14) mercy
15) marit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...