Saturday, March 19, 2011

buttons buttons buttons

Hi everyone~
I want to share with you all my BIG BUTTON kraftin kimmie challenge!
well actually... my card has a small button, but you gotta make do with what you have HEHEHE

here's my card:


for this card i used:
- moonlight whispers - goldilocks & coloured her with copics
- dcwv - mariposa & downtown loft
- ribbons & brads from michaels
- dark brown from downtown loft stack
- dark blue & light blue cardstcok from scrapbook warehouse
- white cardstock from scrapbook warehouse
- mcgill - keyhole punch
- tim holtz distress ink
- button from my mom's sewing kit 

challenge:
1) kraftin kimmie - http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-70-big-buttons.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...