Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHA Relay Challenge !!!

hi everyone!!! I'm so excited!!!
its a TGF relay challenge!!!
here's the link: http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2011/02/cha-relay-starts-here.html
I feel like I'm back in track & field except I don't have a REAL baton hehehe.
Well anyways, here's the 10 details/clues/ingredients of all the Greeting Farm team members =)

Here is the order of the Hop/Relay:

TGF Blog - I left a posting here =)
1) SARI - TGF stamp
2) TANYA - copic markers
3) EMMA - patterned paper
4) BUTTERCUP - card stock
5) SHAELA - buttons
6) PEGGY - ribbons
7) JEN - edge punches & punched
8) AMBER - stitching
9) ANNA MARIA - flower
10) KRISTY - touch of sparkle
& then back to TGF BLOG - then I left another message here to notify the team I have left everyone comments =)
- btw *thanks for sharing your wonderful creations ladies,
you girls inspire me to become a better card creator*
I made 2 cards &
here's my first :


 for this first card I used:
1) SARI - TGF stamp - fancy anya
2) TANYA - copic markers - E000/51/35/37 & R20 & RV11/13/14 & N3
3) EMMA - patterned paper - K & company Madeline pad
4) BUTTERCUP - card stock - Recollections for Michaels - basic green & black colours
5) SHAELA - buttons - beige buttons from fabricana
6) PEGGY - ribbons - basic black ribbons from scrapbook warehouse
7) JEN - edge punches & punched - martha stewart
8) AMBER - stitching - singer sewing machine in color brown
9) ANNA MARIA - flower - prima (where memories are created) - petal palette
10) KRISTY - touch of sparkle - on anya's dress there's a little sprinkled sparkles from  scrapbook warehouse


here's my SECOND card for the CHA RELAY =)


 for this second card I used:
1) SARI - TGF stamp - wild sprouts RUBY
2) TANYA - copic markers - E000/51/25/29 & R20 & G24 & N3 & Y15
3) EMMA - patterned paper - K & company Madeline pad
4) BUTTERCUP - card stock - Recollections for Michaels - basic green & black colours
5) SHAELA - buttons - clear buttons from fabricana
6) PEGGY - ribbons - sparkly brown & pink ribbons from the dollar bin @ michaels
7) JEN - edge punches & punched - martha stewart
8) AMBER - stitching - singer sewing machine in color black
9) ANNA MARIA - flower - prima (where memories are created) - petal palette
10) KRISTY - touch of sparkle - on the ribbon, the flowers are crusted with sparkle
Thank you so much for looking everyone =)
I hope you enjoyed my cards =)
PS: if you girls have any tips on taking photos, please leave me comments =)
(I just have a simple canon powershot I bought, when I received my first paycheck post university hehehe.... so my pics are kinda sucky)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...