Wednesday, April 20, 2011

no pink & distressing

Hi everyone!!!
I'm having a bad week... I got my first parking ticket... BOO!
and I spent too much at the mall =(

anyways,
to relax & destress,
I tore & distressed some paper for the TGF challenges =) hahaha get it? destress = distress!

SO, for the Farm fresh challenges, we were supposed to distress our papers and NOT USE pink! wha???
those were major challenges for me because, I LOVE pink and I dont have a distressing tool =S
YIKES!! I hope you ladies end up LOVING my card =P heehee
ENJOY!

here's the sketch I used from sketches by FS:


here's my card:
(I'm sorry about my OLD camera... she's trying really hard to take awesome pics ;) heehee )


for this card, I used
- TGF - Miss Anya Stamp and coloured her with copics
- K & co - jullianne paper stack
- flower, brad and ribbon from Michaels
- brown cardstock from bazzill

challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...