Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Inspirations

Sooooo... I know we haven't even made it past Easter here, but I'm already planning for the next holiday!  My girl scout troop is meeting next week and we will be making our moms something special for Mother's Day.  I'm on the hunt for a fun, fairly easy, and inexpensive project for my girls.  Of course, we want mom to LOVE it, right?

Here are the ideas I've collected.
Got something great to add?  Let me know!  I'm always happy to add to my Inspirations!!


at Ozona

at Come Together Kids


at Jewell Box Ballerina

at Celtic Mommy

(flower pens)
at Charlotte's Fancy

at Sew, Mama, Sew!

at Martha Stewart

at Martha Stewart

at I am Baker

at Soap Queen

at Flamingo Toes

at Domestic Simplicity

at Musing with Kim K.


I think I've got a pretty good collection here.
Now to narrow it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...