Friday, April 29, 2011

Free Printable Fathers Day Party Invitations

Click on the free printable Fathers Day invitation template to see it full size. Download it by right-clicking (PC) or control-clicking (Mac).

I'm rather partial to this Father's Day party invitation template, because it was so much fun to make. It's kind of funky/shabby chic, yet it has some nice colors that I think are appealing. I love the montage of leaves, string, buttons and tags that all work together to pay homage to Dad. You really have to see this one full size to appreciate all the detail.

I pulled the images in this invitation design from some of my favorite artists: Marisa Lerin of PixelScrapper.com, Cajoline of Cajoline-Scrap.Blogspot.com, Jamie Dell of JamieDellScraps.Blogspot.com, Granny of GrannyArt.Blogspot.com and Gundhilde Storeide. thanks to all of them for their contributions. (My apologies if anyone was forgotten. Please contact me and I'll add you.)

You can find instructions for producing this square invitation on my printable party invitations hub. Just click the link in the previous sentence or the yellow button below:

free printable party invitations
Please see the sidebar for the terms of use for these personal use Fathers Day invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...