Thursday, April 21, 2011

For the Kids Friday #8




Ok... I was going to start off our party this week with the Sun Scholar Summer Program winners, but that was proving to be WAY longer of a post then I thought it should be.  If you missed the post, you can find it HERE.

With that aside... thank you all for another awesome week of awesome ideas for the kids in your life.  I absolutely LOVE seeing what you are up to.  Here are some of my favorites from last week.  But, I do have to say, I think you all ROCK!  :)  I'm just tickled to have you here.


Featured below?
If so... grab this button to share on your blog!

Sun Scholars





at Fryman Four


at Chocolate Muffin Tree


at My Shae Noel


at Addicted to Tutes


at Inspiration Surrounds Creativity Abounds


And now time to party!!!


Sun Scholars



1)  I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog.  (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)

2)  Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog.  Be sure to link back to me!

3)  Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share.  Please add a different link each week.  They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy.  Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too!  Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page.  Please don't link to your store.

4)  Share the love and comment on at least one other link.  Everyone loves to get feedback.


That's it!  Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...