Saturday, May 7, 2011

sugar cafe

hi ladies!!!
I hope everyone had a good week.

here's my entry for
~sugar bowl - I used their sketch and distressed my card with the tim holtz distressing ink; and distressed the edges of my card with the tim holtz distressing tool,
~paper romance (use your favourite die) - spellbinders circle scallops

ENJOY !!!

here's the sketch:
TSB59Erika (Distress or vintage feel)

here's the colour challenge:



here's my card (sorry my camera is really bad...):


for this card, I used:
- gorjuss girls stamp & coloured her with copics
- recollections papers
- brown cardstock, brads and flowers from michaels
- nesties dies - circle scallop
- studio g glitter
- cuttlebug embossing folders
- tim holtz distressing ink & tool


challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...