Saturday, July 24, 2010

Christmas in July Handmade




  • Today's craft gives us a little Christmas in July. A snow filled candle holder that you can make to give as a gift or decorate your home during the holiday season.

  • Supplies:
All supplies can be purchased at your local craft store. If your not in the mood for creating. My handmade crafts are always on sale at: Glass City Gifts

1. a 3" clear glass cylinder candle holder
2. clear glass or red glass votive holder
3. iridescent snow flakes
4. A few artificial holly leaves with berries. You can also use fresh Holly but for this craft I used artificial.
5. Votive candle

  • Put as much of the snow flakes in to the larger cylinder candle holder. I fill mine about 1/4.
  • Place the votive holder inside the cylinder.
  • Add the Holly
  • Add votive candle to the votive holder

Thats it your craft is complete. I added a little extra handmade touch to my candle holder and etched snowflakes around the cylinder. My etched glass is shown in pictures above and can be purchased at: Glass City Gifts
I hope everyone attempts my crafts. They are fairly simple and fun to make. I will add packaging tips later for those of you giving these as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...